Next weeks weather, looks a wee bit chilly!

Turkey Creek

5 year old buck +
Just saw our forcast for next week. Calling for 3 days in the mid 30s for highs, lows in the mid teens. That is going to be a shock to the ol' body! We have barely been below freezing the entire fall for lows. You hardy northeners are probably already acclimated for the winter!

Jordan Selsor

5 year old buck +
Yeah buddy! That's when it's time to do our best to hunt all day. It's tough but last yr on opening rifle I had a nice buck come through at 12:15. I let him walk. Not this yr!!!!

N

non-pro-archer

I'll try to do all day sits starting Sunday until I shoot something. I can't remember another year that the weather has been forecasted to be this good for my vacation

Satchmo

5 year old buck +
May need some extra propane bottles for next week. Ladder stands during prime time and then in to the boxes.

foggy

5 year old buck +
Just Laugh at the cold! ;)

Satchmo

5 year old buck +
Careful foggy. Didn't your mom ever tell you that your face may get stuck like that. :-)

tooln

5 year old buck +
Yea it's about time to break out the long johns.

Jim Timber

5 year old buck +
Way ahead of you! They've been ready for a few days. :)

chummer

5 year old buck +
First good snowfall coming tomorrow. Hoping the fresh snow shows more deer than I fear aren't there. They are talking significant snow next week (for us that could mean feet). I hope this is just a blip but last year it came mid November and didn't leave till April.

bueller

Starting to shape up like a repeat of last winter. Coldest gun season I ever hunted, but deer activity was very good. I'll deal with the cold to see highly pressured deer moving instead of them going nocturnal.