WNY8N

Yearling... With promise
Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself. My family and I live in Western NY and currently have 90 acres of land thus far! Main purpose is recreation, deer & turkey hunting as well as habitat improvement! Today was the last day of the deer season and I'm excited to be switching gears. I exited to join this forum and learn even more. I was a frequent qdma follower and was so annoyed when they pulled the plug but on the forum & I see some of that valuable info got moved here which is great.
At some point I'll post up some pictures of what we have been doing and what projects we're into now.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome. Lots of good advice here with good people willing to share. Start a thread about your place and we’ll follow your progress.

Good to have you here. It'll be interesting to see your pix and get your input. Everyone here tries to help each other - which is pretty cool !!

Good to have you here. It'll be interesting to see your pix and get your input. Everyone here tries to help each other - which is pretty cool !!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This, and Welcome!!!

Welcome, nice to see other NY guys.

Thanks all, I'd say I am more of a student than a teacher so hopefully I don't disappoint..:-)
I'll try and start a thread this weekend on our food plot were working on for starters.

Welcome, its a good place to land - lots of info here and tons of help from everyone!

Welcome! Looking forward to your posts.