New Forum for a Scion Exchange group

Good to see you on there Sandbur!

Looks like an interesting forum to keep an eye on, Bur !! Thanks for posting.

Will guys still be doing a scion swap on this forum again this year? I've never grafted before but I was planning on doing some bench grafting this winter/spring and was hoping to get some scion wood from guys on this forum. I know last year there was a lot of guys trading scion wood on this site and I was hoping to do the same this year? I have plenty of scion wood from the 40+ apple varieties I've planted in my backyard over the past 5 years and I was hoping to trade some for varieties I don't currently have.

Will guys still be doing a scion swap on this forum again this year? I've never grafted before but I was planning on doing some bench grafting this winter/spring and was hoping to get some scion wood from guys on this forum. I know last year there was a lot of guys trading scion wood on this site and I was hoping to do the same this year? I have plenty of scion wood from the 40+ apple varieties I've planted in my backyard over the past 5 years and I was hoping to trade some for varieties I don't currently have.
Which USDA zone are you in? What do you have available?

zone 5b

Liberty, Enterprise, Honeycrisp, Zestar!, Gold Rush, Granny Smith, Crimsoncrisp, Wolf River, RJ Gold, Chestnut crabapple, Smoothie, Ruby Mac, Pixie Crunch... I have other varieties as well just can't think of them right now.

I am sure we can do a swap on here. The other scion exchange sites are nice in that they generally have things you dont normally have in wildlife plantings.