new browning recon force is dead

Jordan Selsor

5 year old buck +
Got the cam last sep. Worked fine up until this point. Appears one of the batteries leaked and shorted something out. After taking home and cleaning up and replacing batteries nothing. DEAD wont even turn on. I guess we are about to see how their customer service is. Sure hope they cover it. Anyone else ever had this problem?

Hope they fix it for you but most manufacturers will not cover damage caused by battery leakage. What brand of battery were you using?

Any chance there's a fuse somewhere in there that blew? When anything electrical loses all power that's where I start looking. Granted the battery leaking could have caused major problems but it's worth a shot to tear into it cause customer service prolly won't help you out.

Hope they fix it for you but most manufacturers will not cover damage caused by battery leakage. What brand of battery were you using?
Energizer

I hope you get it replaced or repaired. Maybe you can go back to the battery manufacture if they were a new set.

Tooln I think energizer would tell me to buzz off.lol I guess you dont know till you ask though. I shipped cam to browning today. We shall see.

Update
Browning shipped my cam back yesterday. They claimed they replaced the battery trey and it is now working perfectly. Time will tell. Im def happy with their turn around time. I will let you all know how the cam performs.