Never a boring moment

I had put one down this morning because it wasn't goin to make it. I think this hen was at 7 weeks Looks real good now
C56D9DFF-1DEB-43E8-84CD-6369A5122E51.jpg

It may have died because somebody shoved a can of beer in her pooter. Find out who drinks Busch Light in the area and start asking questions.

Chicken looks good....too bad you had to ruin it with a shitty beer!;)

Looks good. I've been kicking around the idea of adding something like that to my place in Rusk County. I get a little nervous keeping bear bait in the garage portion of my cabin/garage combo. Not too excited about dealing with the building permit inspectors for something like that though. But since it could be seen when the leaves are down I don't think I could just slip it in under the radar. I think steel roof and walls is the way to go though.

Wish I coulda just went with a sliding door that hung from a rail, but the hills in the way. Just gotta slap some tin on the doors and throw them in hinges. I'm gonna get some of that clear siding above the door to let some light in.
B24136F0-781C-438B-9FA8-804E42C0CD8D.jpg

This levy better hold. I shoulda but the fence up earlier, just didn't get the time. The deer were already hammering the plot, hope that battery was charged. I gave them a couple peanut butter licks on the wire.
54BA9D3A-A5AB-4273-99B3-5E1474922C94.jpg

I just think it's so crazy to plant a food plot and than fence it to keep the deer out?

That may be, but it is better than the alternative...
stubble.jpg

What is that^^^^^corn?

Soys at about 6 weeks...they were about 8" tall the week before this was taken.

Wish I coulda just went with a sliding door that hung from a rail, but the hills in the way. Just gotta slap some tin on the doors and throw them in hinges. I'm gonna get some of that clear siding above the door to let some light in.
B24136F0-781C-438B-9FA8-804E42C0CD8D.jpg

This levy better hold. I shoulda but the fence up earlier, just didn't get the time. The deer were already hammering the plot, hope that battery was charged. I gave them a couple peanut butter licks on the wire.
54BA9D3A-A5AB-4273-99B3-5E1474922C94.jpg

I just think it's so crazy to plant a food plot and than fence it to keep the deer out?

Nice shed. Roughly how much did you spend on the materials for that?

Are those brassicas? Looks like you drove over your plot with a lawn mower, so you must have a lot of deer out there.

Is that a crapper behind the shed?

Lots of deer superstition on all the threads here ,,,its a miracle any deer get shot ever with as smart and crafty they are