Myrtle Beach - vacation destinations?

j-bird

The whole family is heading to the Myrtle Beach area this coming Saturday. My folks, my household as well as my brother's household. We have a house on the beach rented for the week, but I know the girls are going to want to DO - not sure why, they are just wired differently I guess. Myself, my father and brother on the other hand......well, you can find us by the pool or on the beach with a cold one in our hand - yep, all day, all week!

Any of you folks have any suggestions for family outings in that area or things to NOT do?

Kids range from 16 to 3 (6 girls)

Work doesn't know it yet, but I'm going to "forget" and leave my lap-top and cell phone here at my desk - they are just gonna have to survive without me!

Here's a what-NOT-to-do with the family ... I spent a lot of my time at Thee Doll House when I was in Myrtle Beach. Haha!

Love South Carolina! That's the only state I felt at home when not at home! Good God fearing country foke that are dead serious about their hunting, fishing and protecting our constitution! I honestly hAd the most fun croosing around on the golf cart an drinking beer:)