Muddy blind

Peeps

5 year old buck +
If anyone is looking for a nice enclosed blind Walmart was closing out their Muddy blinds. My local Walmart had the one person gunner blind marked down to $500 from $1000. They are all gone by me but maybe yours has some left. Just an FYI.

Can't get that search tool to work to figure out of there is any local availability!

Nothing around here so it doesn't show any. I searched for some in Wisconsin and there was limited availability in one location. When I use brickseek normally I think it probably gives you a 60 mile radius or so from the zip code you enter.

I used the brickseed just to see how accurate it was. Said limited availability at my store when I know for a fact they are all gone. They actually over sold. 2 were bought paid for and were set aside waiting for pick up. 2 guys came and somehow paid for blinds inside so the forklift guy loaded up the 2 that were waiting to be picked up. I bet those guys will be pissed when they go to pick up their blinds that they bought and find out Walmart sold them to someone else.

Yeah, not always accurate but the people that watch the "deals" websites use it because you can often see where a product is on sale at one walmart and not another. Not always accurate though but better than nothing.