Mosquito yard spraying

I cannot say how much water exactly, bot for me to spray about a 1/2 acre I used about 4-5 gallons of water mixed in sprayer

a lot really will come down to how many things on the land your going to spray
as its good for more than just skeeters
so if your spraying every building profile and footing, and then about house, pool, deck, under deck, lots of shrubs abnd bushes, tree's and so on,
you can use more than someone just spraying a yard perimeter
so I doubt there is any real formula to how much water your going to use in total to do YOUR place or a piece of land, as all lands will have different lay outs and structures on them

the main goal is to just get the mixing ratio right per gallon of water

I typically use about 1 OZ of chemical per 1 gallon of water,
if conditions are REALLY bad, I might go a tad stronger to kick things back more, but then repeated spraying will go back to original dose of 1 oz per 1 gallon of water!

every chemical today has an official chart and information packet that comes with it to tell you how to mix for different things and the of course safety info

I again, always wear proper safety clothing and gear when spraying,a s this stuff is pretty powerful stuff, you really DON"T want to be inhaling or getting on you(even in mist)
so be safe if you use it

but used right, it does work very well and IMO is worth the risks to use it over being chewed up and blood sucked dry by skeeters,

which in them selves are dangerous
, there actually known to be the number ONE insect, that has killed MORE people than any other insect or animal in the world??
so, pro's and con;'s and risks both ways
pick your poison wisely! LOL

Thanks for the info.

I've been spraying my apple trees for years, plan to use the same PPE, gloves, respirators googles.

So what respirators do you guys use? If we can even buy them with current events? I ended up ordering a gas bower sprayer and am assuming it's going to create a fine mist. The one I ordered was from mister duster. Hopefully it works well, normally I'm a stihl guy but figured I'd try the knock off

So what respirators do you guys use? If we can even buy them with current events? I ended up ordering a gas bower sprayer and am assuming it's going to create a fine mist. The one I ordered was from mister duster. Hopefully it works well, normally I'm a stihl guy but figured I'd try the knock off
well I worked for yrs in a clean room and had access to a LOT of masks and respirators, and was even able to bring a LOT of them home(lets say Borrow)
multi billion dollar company, and they threw things out as if they didnl;t care, so they didn;t care about me taking some home now and then! (same with tyvek suits, have a lot of them as well)
so, I stock piled a bunch of different one's over the yrs, that I have access to!

but the even a basic plain Jane one, like what is being used by most folks now in this corona virus, is better than nothing
if you can get something like these
https://www.uline.com/BL_1092/3M-Half-Face-Respirators

all the better

my simple view is, any mask is better than NO mask, and then think about your current health issue's
and HOW much your going to be spraying, if only doing a small amount and short time using a sprayer, , you can most likely get away with lesser things, or even NONE! if your careful and watch which way the wind is blowing,
I have many breathing problems, so, I try harder than most maybe to wear something of higher protection,
so, it comes down to your safety and what your comfortable with

think about all the folks that spray food plots and never wear anything??
same deal, some are more willing to gamble and roll the dice and some go over board, its a personal choice, but there are masks out there, odds are higher price trags now than ever however and maybe take more looking, but there out there!