Mn elderly get automatic doe tag?

Heck, just tell him he shot a ten pointer last fall, he probably can't remember anything anyway.

Thats just rotten. Funny but rotten.

So many of these special carve out tag deals would be much better received if they simply banned party hunting/cross tagging. I'll never understand hunters who have to fill an ego by dumping multiple deer on others tags.

No question. Many MN zones with limited doe tags last fall were way over 90% success. Give a guy a doe tag and somebody will kill the doe in the those areas.

Dear Senator, I'm 68 years old and a vet. Can I get included in the free tags for vets program. I feel a touch of arthritis setting in.....and I'm not sure how much longer I will be able to squeeze the trigger. Please? Foggy. ;)

No question. Many MN zones with limited doe tags last fall were way over 90% success. Give a guy a doe tag and somebody will kill the doe in the those areas.

CO reports in bucks only zones also noted multiple does shot. Youth were not even allowed to shoot does in those areas. I wonder what the harvest reports will show.

I would never disrespect an 84 yr old vet by suggesting he feels entitled but why is it that one letter gets such attention. I've personally sent 100's of emails with nothing gained. Maybe we should be having our kids sending letters to our legislators? Legislators always want the attention of helping some poor soul.

Funny stuff right there, unless your foggy!:eek:;):p

I like NVMBRS idea to attach one more sentence to the proposal. Eliminate all cross tagging in MN in areas where hunter satisfaction with deer numbers is under 50%.

I like NVMBRS idea to attach one more sentence to the proposal. Eliminate all cross tagging in MN in areas where hunter satisfaction with deer numbers is under 50%.
I just do not know what to do withthe cross tagging thing. I feel many will still do it, even if made completely illegal. Most are doing it illegally all ready.

Hunter attitudes need to change from shooting as many deer as possible, from trusting the DNR, and from illegally using someone else's tag. How many generations will it take and will there be any hutners left by then?