MN Deer Harvest=Boxes of Beer

B

bat man

Tomorrow is xmas eve for the deer hunters of MN. What will santa bring? Maybe nothing if his herd numbers are down as far as Minnesota's. Who will pull the sleigh?

My guess is 71,000 bucks and 42,000 antlerless. 113,000 total deer killed MN.

The buck number is THE DNR trending tool.

If you enter and are furthest off, you have to buy a box of beer for whoever is closest. Going to PM John and see if I can edit my post when the totals come in.

Budweiser for this guy/gal/thing below. 12 ounce is okay but he/she/it will take a box of 16 ounce if they are on sale.

ms buds.jpg

Attachments

• ms buds.jpg
    ms buds.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 2
^ THAT is a pole dancer.....and not to be confused with a rain dancer. :) I'm not contributing ANY beer to her/him.....but I would share my winnings with members on this forum.

OK, I'm in. I say 80,000 Bucks and 40,000 antler less. 120,000 total.

Are we talking DNR paper deer or real dead deer?

75,000 Bucks, 42,000 Antlerless, 117,000:D

And where the hell did you get a picture of the Barracuda from her Stripper Days? Art, you are amazing!;)

75,000 Bucks, 42,000 Antlerless, 117,000:D

And where the hell did you get a picture of the Barracuda from her Stripper Days? Art, you are amazing!;)
That's a picture of my Ma that I forwarded to Brooks. I guess John must have married my Ma. I always wondered where Ma went. So does that mean John is my step father?

Stop messing around you guys. That's my camp cook and it goes through the beer quick. She pees standing up which is disturbing.

Guys... thats Beau's "partner".

You could be a little more sensitive to others lifestyle choices. Gosh.

So much for sleeping tonight. I am going to have nightmares for a week.

Pic is remindful of Finland MN....which is in the absolute middle of nowhere. A guy I met there said to me: "Yeah, Finaland.....Where Men are Men.....and so are the Wimen".

89k bucks, 41k does, 130k total. I want some Big Wood if I win.

85k bucks 65k does/fawns. I hope I'm wrong but the deer seem more active than years past at least from what I'm seeing. A cold Old Milwaukee would hit the spot though.

I have been fearing rifle season since I first bought land in 2008. It no longer bothers me. Weather is a non issue. If the weather sucks the first 3 days the locals just stay in the woods until they kill what they want. Crappy opener means more locals out during the week where I am. Tags are pinned up on the cork boards around town for anybody to use after the city guys head home.

Weather seems a DNR phenomenon. As does the mystic corn field, and the rapid evolution of our states hunter behavior.

Brooks, by the time we pay up, I will be good to go. 71500 bucks, 57500 antlerless.

I'm sure glad that he/she/it's across the border. Good luck guys.

65000 bucks 35000 does 100000 total. dos equis for this AZ boy.

I'll pull a price is right on wklman. I say 60,000 bucks, 39000 antlerless.

Blatz Light. Returnables if they still exist.

What's the deal with all of this light beer? don't you guys know real beer from water?

I have been fearing rifle season since I first bought land in 2008. It no longer bothers me. Weather is a non issue. If the weather sucks the first 3 days the locals just stay in the woods until they kill what they want. Crappy opener means more locals out during the week where I am. Tags are pinned up on the cork boards around town for anybody to use after the city guys head home.

Weather seems a DNR phenomenon. As does the mystic corn field, and the rapid evolution of our states hunter behavior.

I've just loved rifle season for years and bow hunting has become less and less important. I really had no intention of shooting a deer with a bow over the last few years. There seems to be less bow hunters with the one deer limit in my area.

Mzzle season is a non-event, even with the 5 tags last year. Many of us have given up on mzzle hunting over the last 6 or 7 years.

Ugh, that is scary,

I'll estimate 117 total, 64,000 bucks and 53,000 does.

Grain Belt Premium for me.

I would say

75k each bucks and does

SE MN will help a lot as numbers are pretty good down there

Last edited: