All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missouri Shed Hunt 2015!

Your arm must have got sore with that many sheds!

Wife finds most of them. I just pitch most of them in the woods to get them off the field, except the bigger ones. But she goes and finds all the others anyways.

Unreal! I really like that set in the bottom center...pretty cool looking buck! I had a terrible season....worst in like 10 yrs. we had a ton of corn in the immediate area and i think it spread alot of deer out...and unfortunately over areas that i dont have permission on. It also didnt help that quite a few bucks bit the bullet in gun season this year.

Looks exactly like the pile I found on my 200 acres in MN, except the only difference instead of 44 antlers, it was 0.

:rolleyes::D

Did you go out and look? Has to be some out there......

Looks exactly like the pile I found on my 200 acres in MN, except the only difference instead of 44 antlers, it was 0.

:rolleyes::D
I don't even look anymore. My neighbors did find a few.

I don't even look anymore. My neighbors did find a few.

I would look Art, you have the primo spot in the area!

I wander around but don't really look much.

Most sheds are found two miles west of me by a big pine plantation that adjoins cropland.

In all honesty we have found 4 in MN, but that is covering a lot of ground!!

What's a shed? mn deer must not drop their antlers, either that or there aren't bucks from which to drop

fun aside, nice haul on the bone. it's gotta be fun to find a shed from a familiar buck and know he made it through winter.

My son and I looked last weekend, plus I was glued to the corn field as I mowed the corn.... Not a find anywhere.

I have found 3 total on our farm in my life. That aint no lie, and we have looked. Albeit, at this point in time I focus in and around the food plots mainly. If they arent there, I dont kill myself looking any more with the history of not finding much.

Nice haul MO.

I head out to look next week. If someone hasn't pinched em I'll find some. Not that many but a few.
I only look in the fields. Rarely have I found one in the timber.

Nice haul MO.

I head out to look next week. If someone hasn't pinched em I'll find some. Not that many but a few.
I only look in the fields. Rarely have I found one in the timber.

Soybean stubble has been the best place so far.