Missouri Shed Hunt 2015!

Your arm must have got sore with that many sheds!

Wife finds most of them. I just pitch most of them in the woods to get them off the field, except the bigger ones. But she goes and finds all the others anyways.

Unreal! I really like that set in the bottom center...pretty cool looking buck! I had a terrible season....worst in like 10 yrs. we had a ton of corn in the immediate area and i think it spread alot of deer out...and unfortunately over areas that i dont have permission on. It also didnt help that quite a few bucks bit the bullet in gun season this year.

Looks exactly like the pile I found on my 200 acres in MN, except the only difference instead of 44 antlers, it was 0.

:rolleyes::D

Did you go out and look? Has to be some out there......

Looks exactly like the pile I found on my 200 acres in MN, except the only difference instead of 44 antlers, it was 0.

:rolleyes::D
I don't even look anymore. My neighbors did find a few.

I don't even look anymore. My neighbors did find a few.

I would look Art, you have the primo spot in the area!

I wander around but don't really look much.

Most sheds are found two miles west of me by a big pine plantation that adjoins cropland.

In all honesty we have found 4 in MN, but that is covering a lot of ground!!

What's a shed? mn deer must not drop their antlers, either that or there aren't bucks from which to drop

fun aside, nice haul on the bone. it's gotta be fun to find a shed from a familiar buck and know he made it through winter.

My son and I looked last weekend, plus I was glued to the corn field as I mowed the corn.... Not a find anywhere.

I have found 3 total on our farm in my life. That aint no lie, and we have looked. Albeit, at this point in time I focus in and around the food plots mainly. If they arent there, I dont kill myself looking any more with the history of not finding much.

Nice haul MO.

I head out to look next week. If someone hasn't pinched em I'll find some. Not that many but a few.
I only look in the fields. Rarely have I found one in the timber.

Nice haul MO.

I head out to look next week. If someone hasn't pinched em I'll find some. Not that many but a few.
I only look in the fields. Rarely have I found one in the timber.

Soybean stubble has been the best place so far.