Millenium hang on stands?

How are their ladder stands I have been using family tradition stands that are similar

Maybe I'm missing something. I took a look at the web site because I'd love to find more alternatives. I didn't see anything close to the 21' Millennium. I've I'm missing something, please post the link.

Thanks,

Jack

How are their ladder stands I have been using family tradition stands that are similar

Love them. Comfortable seats, roomy platform that extends all the way back to the tree, quiet. Very comfortable, especially if you're a big guy. The ladder has double vertical rails that add strength and stability. They are heavy. But using my ATV's winch and a snatch block in a tree I am able to raise them easily by myself.

Last edited:
I use the double rail big game legend stand for ladders. They have the millenium style seat and were about 150 a piece. I believe they are 18 to the rail

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I use the double rail big game legend stand for ladders. They have the millenium style seat and were about 150 a piece. I believe they are 18 to the rail

From the pictures, these look much closer to the millennium.

If you can find one buy it! They discontinued them and they were indeed a great stand. Not so impressed with the last version I got from them. My next stand purchase is going to millennium.

Maybe I'm missing something. I took a look at the web site because I'd love to find more alternatives. I didn't see anything close to the 21' Millennium. I've I'm missing something, please post the link.

Thanks,

Jack
http://www.familytraditiontreestands.com/TreestandAccess.html
There you go Jack
These are great stands

Thanks, but that was the website I looked at. I couldn't see anything comparable to the 21' Millennium. I thought maybe I missed a particular stand that was equivalent. There are lots of good choices for low height ladder stands. The place the Millennium shines is that they make a very stable and comfortable tall ladder. I haven't seen much at that end of the market. I wonder if the Big Game mentioned above had a negative interaction with Millennium. It certainly looks like a clone from the same design.

Thanks,

Jack

Thanks, but that was the website I looked at. I couldn't see anything comparable to the 21' Millennium.

I agree. Looks like the seat doesn't flip up. The platform doesn't extend all the way back to the tree. And they look way too short for my tastes. They ARE made in the USA. I like that. I'm sure they're great stands, just not in the same league as the Millenium stands.

The River's Edge Uppercut (now the Syct XT) is a 21' stand with many of the same features as the Millenium. I have 2 of these as well. Really nice stands.

I agree. Looks like the seat doesn't flip up. The platform doesn't extend all the way back to the tree. And they look way too short for my tastes. They ARE made in the USA. I like that. I'm sure they're great stands, just not in the same league as the Millenium stands.

The River's Edge Uppercut (now the Syct XT) is a 21' stand with many of the same features as the Millenium. I have 2 of these as well. Really nice stands.
The traditions stand is webbed seat and very comfortable and you can get a extension if you want to get up higher

The traditions stand is webbed seat and very comfortable and you can get a extension if you want to get up higher
That is what I missed. How high can they be extended?

That's a nice option. I have called many companies in the past to purchase additional sections and none would sell me a section. Probably has to due with liability.

Well, Cabelas has the M-150 on sale for 199. What is better is that their website was down today while I was in the store. They had none in the store today so I tried to order at the kiosk. Due to the delay they gave me another $25 off. So I got 2 for $175 each. I should have probably ordered 10, but didn't want to take advantage of a good deal. It was an inconvenience, but not that much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk