All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Method to P.M.

Bowsnbucks

5 year old buck +
Can one P.M. another member here? If so, can someone list the steps to accomplish it? Maybe I'm missing it somewhere as far as an icon or word or location. Thanks in advance.

Click inbox, in the upper right corner, than "Start a New Conversation"

Can one P.M. another member here? If so, can someone list the steps to accomplish it? Maybe I'm missing it somewhere as far as an icon or word or location. Thanks in advance.
I would just post it on here. No matter how personal. ;)

Two methods. Find who you want to PM in a thread and click on their name. Then click on "Start a Conversation" Second method is to click on "inbox" on the upper right corner and then click "start a conversation" but you will have to type in their screen name. For the record "start a conversation" is the same as PM.

NO!!!! - IGNORE BJE80.

You can't "un-see" something and somtimes just the mental image is scaring enough! PLEASE use a PM!!!!

Thanks for the info, guys! I already answered a couple P.M.'s that others had sent ME. Didn't know the " conversation " was the same as P.M. My profession didn't require the use of PC's in the strictest sense. So still learning stuff !!!

BJE80 - Personal, huh? If you're looking for JUICY stories, I'll come up like desert sand !!! Nice try tho !!!:D:p