Merry Christmas

dsinwi

5 year old buck +
To all and a Happy New Year as well. Safe travels and God Bless.

Yes, Merry Christmas to everyone.

I am ML hunting with my daughter for the next 5 days. Time, is our gift to each other this Christmas. And with our busy lives nowadays, It is getting harder and harder to get together.

And remember, live life guys, don't just live!

Last edited by a moderator:
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. And thanks to the powers that be who give us this place to share our experiences and bounces ideas off each other.

Happy holidays everyone. Enjoy and be safe.

Last edited:
I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year!

And remember, if you are a true obsessive habitat-er ... you'll buy an artificial Christmas tree ;)

Hey I'm not the one who cut down the 14 year old black hills spruce that is in my living room. I'm trying to root it in a bucket of water for a spring planting :p.

Merry Christmas everyone. Stay safe.

Merry Christmas.

Hey I'm not the one who cut down the 14 year old black hills spruce that is in my living room. I'm trying to root it in a bucket of water for a spring planting :p.

I'll bet it screamed, not me! :eek:

Merry Christmas everyone!

Yep...Merry Christmas and a big thank you to everyone on here for your help and ideas on how I can improve my farms!

Merry Christmas to you and your families.

Merry Christmas to everyone here! I really appreciate all of the thoughtful people who donate their time and wisdom.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to each and everyone of you! May this season's spirit remain in our hearts all year.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. Thank you for all that each of you do on this forum. To me, Christmas is about God's greatest gift and Hope for all of us. While maybe just a simple gesture on our part, being a good steward of the land and it's resources is a great way to say thank you for all that we have. You guys all contribute to that for me. Thank you!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all you gents on here and your families !! Travel safe and enjoy the family time.

Thanks to John and all the mods on here for the place to BS, learn and share habitat info. Great forum & I appreciate all the input from you guys on here. Thanks a bunch.

Merry Christmas to all. I'm going to do my best to Make America and Christmas Great Again...and don't shoot your eye out kids,,,,,ho, ho ho.......