Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas!!!!

I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year!

And remember, if you are a true obsessive habitat-er ... you'll buy an artificial Christmas tree ;)

Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year to all!

Yes it almost saddens me to see the cut Christmas trees for sale in the parking lots. If I had to use a real tree it would be something faster growing like popple...but then I'd wanna hinge cut it..lol

Sent from my Smartphone using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year to all!

Yes it almost saddens me to see the cut Christmas trees for sale in the parking lots. If I had to use a real tree it would be something faster growing like popple...but then I'd wanna hinge cut it..lol

Sent from my Smartphone using Tapatalk

As we all live in our stick frame built houses.......

Merry Christmas

I'm thinking a cut Christmas tree is more environmentally friendly than a plastic fake one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Merry Christmas

I'm thinking a cut Christmas tree is more environmentally friendly than a plastic fake one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll be on the lookout for fake ones on the street in the next few weeks. Great long term junk for around a tree stand. I've got some going on 4 years outside and still working strong.

I always looked at real one as a crop like corn on the cob. Some farmers earning a living on them.

Yep - last 2 posts ^^^. Cut Christmas trees means more will be planted. Jobs, money, and good deer bedding hangouts. I've watched deer from a high mountain ridge walking around and bedding in Christmas tree farms in the valley below. Cool to watch their behavior from a HIGH perch !! Spruce, firs, and deer - all good.

I'll be on the lookout for fake ones on the street in the next few weeks. Great long term junk for around a tree stand. I've got some going on 4 years outside and still working strong.

I always looked at real one as a crop like corn on the cob. Some farmers earning a living on them.

We pick up a couple pickup truck loads of tossed real trees off the curb every year and make bunny piles out in the woods for cover.
We have always put up real trees in the house wife won't even consider an artificial, she likes the smell and the look. Sometimes she picks out really nice spruce or firs that I think are too pricy for the short time we have them. Next year I'm going to try and talk her into doing a 4'-5' potted from a local nursery and then we can transplant it out at the farm. Maybe I can start a new tradition for our family.

Happy New Year to all and thanks for all the knowledge.

Merry Christmas and Happy new yr everyone.

My wife fit's right in with the others that want a real tree. She won't buy one though, it has to picked out and cut down on family land by her and the kids. She loves traditions!