MDC shipping timeline

Jimmy G

5 year old buck +
Just a quick question for anybody that has ordered from MDC and had them shipped. How long has it taken you to receive your trees? Opted for an April 15 shipping date and was just wondering.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Hey Jimmy. I asked for the same shipping date for my order from MDC. I’m hoping they will be delivered by Thursday. They ship on Monday and expect them to reach their destinations before the weekend so the trees don’t sit in a parked hot truck or building over the weekend.
Rubee

I got mine a couple weeks ago but you could choose 1 of 3 weeks I thought.

You pick the week you want, they ship on Mondays and I think mine arrived by Tuesday or Wednesday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They definitely need to communicate better with people when choosing a shipping date. I know last year if you chose the first or second week in April (I forget which one), it would actually arrive a week early depending on how you interpreted when the first or second week of a .month starts.

I order trees from MDC every year and the last two years have been a little bit confusing. But they almost always get shipped on a Monday and depending on how far away you are, they will arrive 2 to 3 days later.

Thanks for all the responses, just don't want them sitting in the sun all day with nobody home to grab them.

Just received my order of trees from MDC. Box was a bit roughed up but all trees wrapped well and in good shape.

Got em today, just like you guys said. Good shape.