LOPPERS - Who uses what??

Bowsnbucks

5 year old buck +
Mine are Stihl with hardened aluminum 24 inch handles. The cushioned "soft-stop" shock absorbers are nice.

You know that is a good question, I have snapped and or broke almost everyone I have ever bought... at one point in time. Mainly fiskars, snapped the wood handle one, have two diff sized power bypass ones that the handles pull out/off constantly. I have one of their monster ones, not sure they even make the model any more, and that as fallen apart as well. This will be an interesting topic.

I use BAHCO professional bypass loppers with aluminum handles. 130 year old company. Made in France. High quality. Replaceable parts. Little pricey, but worth every penny.

Last edited:
The pic that WTNUT posted on post #6 in this link shows the same loppers I have. Replaceable blades and sturdy!!

Thanks for posting those links, Rocksnstumps!!!

I got B&D electric one slicker than snot.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Fiskars L78

You know that is a good question, I have snapped and or broke almost everyone I have ever bought... at one point in time. Mainly fiskars, snapped the wood handle one, have two diff sized power bypass ones that the handles pull out/off constantly. I have one of their monster ones, not sure they even make the model any more, and that as fallen apart as well. This will be an interesting topic.

Need a saw.