Look what's on sale at Menards

Going to pick up two rolls, I'll be good for my 20 crab trees this spring.

Always a nice find!:)

If anyone wanted to put up an exclusion cage for browse regeneration, that would be the ticket! Good find! We used this for fencing around our 2 small groups of apple trees. 8 or 10 t-posts and your set.

I've been watching all winter at Home Depot and Menards, this is the cheapest I have seen it.

YES! I was about to go pay full price, glad I waited now! I'm going to pick up 3 rolls which will cover me for next year to!!!!

Thanks for the posting...;) Buying 8 rolls this year for apple trees.

The closest Menards to me is 16 hours round trip. Guess I'm not getting any of them.

Check your local store for the price though. Just checked ours via the website and it is on sale for $81 a roll, still cheaper than it has been in awhile but obviously the price isnt consistent from store to store.

I have never found it cheaper that $107 plus tax :mad: here in Pa. I've decided to go with a 10 foot diameter cage instead of a 15 foot cage to save on the expense of caging probably 75 trees this year.

This is the price we paid last year. Looks like we'll be picking up some more mesh, thanks for the post we have been watching.

I'm using pallets screwed together in a triangle formation this year for the fruit trees. No stakes required

We don't have any Menards around Pa. that I know of. Anyone want to drive 4 rolls in to Pa. ???:D

Just picked up two rolls, come on spring!!

I just ordered a roll. 81.21 after tax. I will finally have the "correct" cages to protect my trees and won't have to worry about deer nipping the tops off of my trees anymore!

I purchased 2 rolls and am waiting for the rebate. Not as good a deal as above.

No Menards in SC either. Lowes is asking $107 per roll.

We are doing 8 more rolls this year. Time to stock up... Again!

Ogema - Have you noticed Ed's handle ??? ^^^^^