Logging pics

Old bucks gravitate to the thickest, nastiest habitat. The larger the area, the more big bucks there will be. Big bucks don't dessert prime habitat, no matter how hard or sloppy it is hunted. There are many collared studies on that.
No need to draw crazy lines on ocd maps. Qdma had an article back in the day, and it was titled cover is key, it's really that simple!

I agree with your first sentence. The rest.......not so much. No way you can pigeon hole that theory into every set of circumstances. Too many variables for all habitat plans to be that simple. Many others must think a lot farther outside the box than that to improve their herds.

And there ain't a darn thing wrong with drawing lines on a map to do it!!!!

Old bucks will leave habitat if they are continually pressured.

These clear cuts are a balance. Taking advantage of opportunity to remove timber(for various reasons opportunity won't happen for many decades, if not my lifetime). Clear cuts will serve as prime bedding and sanctuary type habitat(also potiental great hunting spots at select times). The key to hunting will be various types of edge habitat and hinge cuts, in various portions of property. The edge and hinge cuts will help encourage travel not always associated with food plots. The deer have told me where they want to go, reading sign and critter habits is what makes a good hunter, and it is also fun. There is no instant gratification in the "bush", fudds do get lucky, but good hunters consistently kill deer. No one can know a property better than a hunter with an open mind and observation skills, on a select property. No one!

The bigger the area of prime habitat, the more potiental for hunting opportunities, especially in farm type of country. Big woods is different.
It is really simple if u are observant, partially intellegent and open minded.

It has nothing to do with a habitat consultant. But everything always seems to point back to Dipper being a dick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I love u guys too, there is a lot more to life than deer forums, but everyone needs something. Best to u and your habitat improvements, I can only imagine u enjoy the adventure!

Old bucks will leave habitat if they are continually pressured.

That's why you don't pressure them or the area ... :rolleyes:

I love u guys too, there is a lot more to life than deer forums, but everyone needs something. Best to u and your habitat improvements, I can only imagine u enjoy the adventure!

Never seen a case so bad of little dick syndrome!

If comments like this makeu feel better about yourself, go for it pal. It's your life

I just can't imagine living with such animosity over a silly Internet forum, I hope u value The things that are actually important. Best of luck

So you are accustomed to looking at dicks up close to have this kinda experience?

I mean are you a pecker inspector or just the guy who measures them?

I think these guys are still sour their buddies got the boot, months back. They are clearly taking it out on me, in an extremely immature way. It must be something valued to them in some way, who knows.
I'm not sure what a sane person could realistically try to accomplish Anything with such immature thinking. At the end of the day, they have to live with themselves.
They want to argue to feel better about themselves. Unfortunately civil debate is unrealistic.

So you are accustomed to looking at dicks up close to have this kinda experience?

No, just assuming anyone that is as arrogant as dicker, has to be overcompensating for something!

I see you must have a Bob and Kneel relationship with Dipper!

If comments like this makeu feel better about yourself, go for it pal. It's your life
This from a man who has spent nearly his entire internet stint here building up his own ego by making condescending remarks about other peoples projects. It's so cute how Tree Spud comes along with you to hold your hand though.

That's why you don't pressure them or the area ... :rolleyes:

That's good advice!! Of course you have to be present to shoot a buck.

c2866cd7f1e38391b6be4a6ce59155cc813fe4e0c21ef1c08ba4a8023c8774db.jpg