All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lawn mower Plot, Before and After

Here was the "boy friend" (pictured on another plot). I know to most of you its not that impressive. To me, if I could have figured out how to get within 30yds of him, the arrow was coming out!

View attachment 3622
I'd have taken the slack out of the trigger on that one too. Bigger than most I have around my place right now.

Good looking plot! I've made quite a few this way myself with minimal tools, weed whacker and bag seeder.

Fish - That looked like a nice buck. Nothing wrong with putting him on the ground. When we walked your property you did have some nice thick cover if I remember correctly. You manage your land and you and will get some cracks at some nice bucks for sure. Access is the important item for your land in my opinion. Don't let them know you are coming...

Nice job. Hard work! That's a nice looking plot.

Thanks for sharing. Great plot and a nice buck!!

Nice looking plot Jeff. I try not to remember the days of food plotting without a tractor, way too much work. Good buck too.