Just like those Hunting Public guys...

5 year old buck +
When I saw this milkweed I thought, "Hey, now I can be just like those guys on "The Hunting Public" and never again will I be busted by the wind :-)

1720475511973.png

IMG_5033.jpeg

Milkweed is thick on my place. I find milkweed seeds to be a much better windicator than powders. Some days I see my milkweed still floating along fifty yards away

I like to use it. You can see it blow away from you then back by you and see what the thermals are doing.

I've used it. Does indeed show you the thermals from stand and can be very interesting.

Reactions: 356
I love using milkweed! In the mountains I’ll occasionally have milk week come by me the opposite direction 20 minutes after I drop it, that’s when you know deer sightings are unlikely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I store mine in an old used prescription pill container. Just big enough to dig my fingers in and pull one out and small enough to fit in my hunting coat. Also... water tight. Refill as needed.

I remember taking a break while spraying, and sitting down in some shade only watch a thistle seed drift over from the neighbors, past my face, and continued down yonder. I crossed the fence at that point and gave them a free spray job.