All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I've heard it all now

BuckSutherland

5 year old buck +
Channel 5 just had a little story on about the wolf season being closed so quickly. They showed about 20 people protesting the wolf hunt outside DNR headquarters. The leader of the group goes on to make this quote statement about the wolf hunt closing so quickly at 276 kills.

"The reason they killed them so fast is because there are barely any left. The packs have been decimated and we are running out of wolves."

I tell ya, with the type of math some of these dipshits do its no wonder we end up with Mark Dayton and Al Franken.

Good news is that if we use this ding-bats logic we will all be able to harvest a trophy buck in a few years when the DNR finally has all the deer killed off.

What's sad is an organization like that has money being thrown at them and MDDI has to fight for enough funds to challenge the DNR on legitimate mismanagement of our deer herd.

What's sad is an organization like that has money being thrown at them and MDDI has to fight for enough funds to challenge the DNR on legitimate mismanagement of our deer herd.
We are just the little guys, but I ain't given up yet.

MPR said that Mn. has the highest wolf density of any place in North America.
What will they eat after the deer and moose are gone?

I wonder how many wolves are killed via the three S's? I have no problem with another man killing a few wolves. I see absolutely NO benefit in a high wolf population.

What I find funny is that both the anti hunters and the hunters are mad at the Dnr. No one likes the DNR!

The reduction in deer better be a consideration for everyone because farm and house critters are already being hauled outta backyards and barnyards.

What I find funny is that both the anti hunters and the hunters are mad at the Dnr. No one likes the DNR!
Yep, but allot of that is how the DNR operates. You can't get a straight answer out of the DNR no matter how hard you try. The DNR are political and in my opinion put science and truth behind politics.

Hard to support an organization that appears to be doing things behind your back.

I wonder how many wolves are killed via the three S's? I have no problem with another man killing a few wolves. I see absolutely NO benefit in a high wolf population.

I could see the benefit of a few packs of wolves in some areas with destructive riots at night.....

I have some estimates for our area but I won't put them in writing here :)