It's game day!

Merle Hawggard

5 year old buck +
Got two of our fall plots planted this week, I'm off and it's game day!
Chicken and ribs, green beans and Yukon gold potatoes out of the garden plus chocolate cake.
All I need now is a old time southwest conference win!
Good luck to all your teams this week, so long as it's not tcu.
e04b3ae802e1e8c7d9147ebf41f27fa7.jpg

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

How could I forget the deviled eggs?
ea6b488d9b5d182693525b2fd2f1419b.jpg

Or Virginia Tech ;)

Or Virginia Tech ;)
Both our teams had a slow start last week, but hopefully they'll both get another W this week. You all will have a great atmosphere at Bristol to play in.

Merle,

We both came up winners. My Vols are a mystery in the fact - they start extremely slow. Congrats to the hogs! Two big wins for the SEC. ;)

Congrats to you as well. I doubt a huge 12 point can get my heart rate up as high as the hogs did last night.

And you have the new FFG......I like your style brother!

And you have the new FFG......I like your style brother!
I'm an old trapper. Been taking ffg since the late 70's.

I'm an old trapper. Been taking ffg since the late 70's.

Nice! Same here, I've been a subscriber since mid 70's too. I made my money in HS trapping during the boom and have trapped ever since in some way or another, trapped hard in my late twenties early thirties for everything. Now it's mostly just fox&yotes in winter for what money I can get and coon year round just to get rid of them.

At the game in Fayetteville this week. Next Saturday bow season opens so I'm looking forward to fried tenderloin for the game with the Aggies.
51cc1caee3f4ceb78541eab8e1532a36.jpg

Time for another former old swc game. Didn't hit the stand this morning, 94 degrees just isn't my kind of hunting, so it's tacos and nachos for game day!
c98618dba5f58014a3cef96210f71589.jpg

Merle

Man you have style. That spread looks super.

How about my Vols. Down 21 to Zip and we turned the switch at half time. We drop more passes than we caught first half.

Throwed that monkey off our back. He has been riding to *&$# long.

Good luck to the Hogs!

I watched the whole game. Awesome win for yall Wayne. Great to see the vols back and hope to join you at 4-0 later tonight.

Early game today so just cupcakes in honor of Alcorn St. If they win this may be my last post as I'm sure I'll choke on one of these.
0d89e8e9554cd12627c53ac69e6f26e9.jpg

I just love you game day post. I was for the hogs anyway but I really will pull for them now.

For a diabetic like me your cupcakes look great - which means they spell trouble for my situation. Enjoy your game!

Merle

Do they cupcakes taste better when you get a blow-out W?

A lot better than they would have last week for sure!
I'm pulling for yall again so hang in there.

We seem to do better playing from behind. GA may teach us the dangers of spotting a good team a big lead. :eek:

How about our BIG ORANGE Rabbit's Foot. Talk about lucky.

Gosh what a huge touchdown. Our defensive ends are great rushers and get better late in the game.

I think they're gonna do it 4 you again Wayne!