Its a Boy!

Jordan Selsor

5 year old buck +
Well God blessed us with our 3rd boy last night at 11:32pm! Jevin Michael Selsor 7lb 11oz. Momma is doing great.
Dr let me deliver. Basically stood back and watched and said "just be careful you don't drop him". I grabbed that lil rascal like a slippery catfish! haha!! That makes 3 boys in 4 yrs! These rascals are gonna be wearing the bucks out at the farm in a few yrs. :)
Life is Good.
image1 (7).JPG

And the big brothers. You can tell by the look on Henry's face (red head) he knows his world is abou to be shook up haha. Kellen the oldest wanted to take him home now. So clover could meet him (our dog). He also wanted to show him his room haha
image1 (8).JPG
image1 (9).JPG

Congrats! Nice looking family you have.

Congrats, life is a miracle. Enjoy this time.

Congrats to you all !!! Let's see....... Little league baseball, football, wrestling, soccer, basketball maybe, ........ fishin', huntin' ........... better take your vitamins and get a set of roller skates, Dad !!! The roads will be kept HOT !!! Have a ball with 'em, folks !!!

Congrats to you all !!! Let's see....... Little league baseball, football, wrestling, soccer, basketball maybe, ........ fishin', huntin' ........... better take your vitamins and get a set of roller skates, Dad !!! The roads will be kept HOT !!! Have a ball with 'em, folks !!!
I come from a family of wrestlers and love the sport. I hope one or two of my boys takes to it. Tammy does not like the idea of her boys getting beat on. It thought me how to persevere. When every muscle in your body wants to quit you simply cant. I think that trickles down to every day life:)

Congrats looks like you better start saving for hunting gear now.

Congrats Jordan

Congratulations!

CONGRATULATIONS to everyone. Life CERTAINLY is good.

congrats brother!

Congrats!

Congratulations Jordan you're gonna be a busy man! I only have one and he wears me out.

Congratulations Jordan & family!!!

AWESOME!! You have yourself 3/5s of a basketball team! :) Hhmmmm .... I bet your wife is gonna want one more!;)

Congratulations!

Last edited:
I come from a family of wrestlers and love the sport. I hope one or two of my boys takes to it. Tammy does not like the idea of her boys getting beat on. It thought me how to persevere. When every muscle in your body wants to quit you simply cant. I think that trickles down to every day life:)

Your a wrestler? Now I know why I like you! You can not get a better sport in my opinion. No one other than yourself to blame if you get beat. Well maybe a ref once in a while! Very little glory in wrestling! Not like FB, BB or Hockey. You have to love it that these kids go out there day in and day out with very few fans in attendance. I think that sport builds great character! I have a great relationship with our HS Wrestling coach and have gotten a lot of kids to work for me from our HS team! You get them boys in that sport! It would be great!

Congrats! Great looking family. :)

Congrats! You in the same boat as me.....three boys. Mom kinda out numbered.lol

Congratulations. Can't wait to see some youth season pics in the years to come.