Its a Boy!

Congrats, also have three boys. Busy is not the word for it. Now all you need is a girl and your life will be truly crazy. :)

Congrats!

Congrats to you and your family.

Congrats Jordan!

Congrats on the new addition!

Congrats! You should get a discount if you help deliver? I also have 3. Organized mayhem is what my wife & I describe are family. Congrats again.

Last edited:
Congrats! You should get a discount if you help deliver? I also have 3. Organized mayhem is the was my wife & I describe are family. Congrats again.
YA no kidding on the discount. I did give the Dr some trouble about that! My wife is a labor an delivery nurse an works with him. He has really become a friend over the past few yrs. I keep telling him to retire so we can be done now. Other wise my wife's gonna want to try again for a girl:/
I think 3 boys is enough lol. Heck I got my oldest 2 trained to watch the outdoor channel more than cartoons haha. Drives my wife crazy when she turns on morning cartoons for them an they respond saying "no I wanna watch big bucks":) you throw a girl into that mix an its gonna mix things up an we will be watching tinker bell on sun mornings;)
My oldest was at his grandmas the other day an bit his pretzels into the shape of antles, puts them on his head an says "look grandma I'm a bigO Buck" haha I cracked up when she called me an told me that!
My wife runs a tight ship at the house an truly makes my home life easy. We got a system that works for us. In a nutshell its I work my ass off an hand her the checks an she keeps the house in order while also working FT at the hospital. She is somthing

Congratulations Jordan.

Now you have to buy more land :)

Congratulations Jordan.

Now you have to buy more land :)

I wish Maybe some day but don't see it happening for awhile. Momma wants a bigger house.

My buddy had 2 boys first and his wife wanted a girl real bad, so they tried one more time........got triplet boys!:eek:

He built his own wrestling room in the basement of his house and let all 5 of them have at it! A real free for all! 4 out of 5 turned out to be pretty good HS wrestlers!

My buddy had 2 boys first and his wife wanted a girl real bad, so they tried one more time........got triplet boys!:eek:

He built his own wrestling room in the basement of his house and let all 5 of them have at it! A real free for all! 4 out of 5 turned out to be pretty good HS wrestlers!

That's awesome!

Congrats!!

That's awesome!

His room in the basement was huge with a regular size, real wrestling mat in it. It went up the wall 5 feet to limit the damage to the walls as much as possible. Most times it looked like all WWF wrestling rather than school wrestling, when all the boys went at it! But I think it helped our HS team get to state one year! That was pretty cool to take in the state Championships. Hope your boys get there some day Jordan!

DSCN0634.JPG