All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is this what I think this is?

bueller

Doesn't look like any of the domestic dogs or coyotes I've gotten pictures of in the past.Screenshot_20201204-224820.pngScreenshot_20201204-224845.png

Two minutes priorScreenshot_20201204-225247.png

Hard to see from m phone. Grey fox?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I've trapped my fair share of yotes.

That is awful big.

An hour before for size comparison. I know the pics kinda suck but I get lots of yotes and this looks way bigger to me.Screenshot_20201204-230639.png

Big coyote.

Coyote. Legs are to short for a wolf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

big coyote

Agreed the legs look short. But in 100's of coyote pics I've gotten I've never seen one with this big of a build. And it's stalking that deer. Hope you guys are right that it's not a wolf.

coyote

It looks like the coyotes here.

I’m in the coyote camp also. Fluffy one, but I thinks a coyote.

Last edited:
Big yote. We've killed 2 over 60 lbs over the yrs

Here are a few yote pic to compare size and shape to. Coyotes here can run up to 50 plus lbs but are normally much less.IMG_0616b.jpgIMG_0684a.JPGIMG_0733d.JPGIMG_0922.JPG

Definitely yote.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When it's a wolf, you know it's a wolf. If it's smaller than a late fall fawn, then it's yote. The pic is clearly a yote

It doesn't look like the wolves on most my t-shirts. I'm with the others, coyote all the way.