All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is it bad I’m watching hurricane track…..

omicron1792

5 year old buck +
To decide when to plant for fall?!

I’m doing the same. Hoping to get everything planted by Thursday. Forecast shows getting to me Friday morning

Same, multiple times a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What service do you use to show its track? A link?
Tropical Tidbits contains the NHC projected hurricane track along with all of the model tracks that go into developing the hurricane track. The NHC web site has more information on the expected rainfall totals.

Yep. Planted 15 acres Saturday. Counting on rain Friday and Saturday.

Sounds like Tampa area is supposed to get the worst of it as of now. Will depend on how it crosses the west side of Cuba.

Bad…hell I signed up for a weather message board just to try to get constant updates! My farm is so dry. I saw two does running in one of my plots Saturday and there was dust following every one of their strides.

Sounds like Tampa area is supposed to get the worst of it as of now. Will depend on how it crosses the west side of Cuba.

This storms path is very unpredictable. It's still got 48 hours to change it's mind ... gonna be a Cat 4 which is not good.

Yea boss told us today at work to be prepared to go to FL by the end of the week. I really hope it doesn’t get that bad. But I could use the rain too. I’m trying to plant this week in case we do get the rain from the storm.

0aa1b4c61789f05507921c64d16acef4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a lick in alabama

Yep nothing in west ga either

Won’t be getting any gremlins on trail cam anytime soon in w ky
1664500873238.jpeg