Iowa Whitetail Forum

titan23_87

5 year old buck +
Anyone on here members or moderators of the Iowawhitetail.com forum? I’ve attempted to get signed up but I never get the confirmation email link sent to confirm my email address/account. I’ve never gotten a response from the contact form submission requesting help. Any help would be appreciated!

I’ll pm you

Anyone on here members or moderators of the Iowawhitetail.com forum? I’ve attempted to get signed up but I never get the confirmation email link sent to confirm my email address/account. I’ve never gotten a response from the contact form submission requesting help. Any help would be appreciated!

I am a long time member on Iowa Whitetail, yes. How long have you been waiting for the confirmation? I will be glad to reach out to Skip, et al, to get you set up.

I am a long time member on Iowa Whitetail, yes. How long have you been waiting for the confirmation? I will be glad to reach out to Skip, et al, to get you set up.
A couple weeks. PM sent, Thanks Dave!

Last edited:
Haha I tried signing up about a year ago and Im still waiting too!

FWIW, the owner/moderator of IW provided the explanation below.

"Had 4 folks in last few weeks saying they couldn’t get their account to create for new user..... I looked into them all & said “waiting on email registry”. So- on occasion, the site could send a confirmation email that winds up in spam/junk & xyz person doesn’t see it. Check spam/junk. If someone is having issues- email my regular email: skipsligh@hotmail.com. Admittedly- many emails do go to my junk!!
clear.png
. So- if don’t hear back - occasionally I miss them & it’s not me ignoring. All I need is: what do you want user to be & of course ur email. I will give u temp password & activate account. It’s silly tech stuff but this takes me 20 seconds to fix. So- somehow, someway, fire email to me or have ur buddy PM me on here and I’ll make account in no time, easy as pie. FYI. Thx!"

FWIW, the owner/moderator of IW provided the explanation below.

"Had 4 folks in last few weeks saying they couldn’t get their account to create for new user..... I looked into them all & said “waiting on email registry”. So- on occasion, the site could send a confirmation email that winds up in spam/junk & xyz person doesn’t see it. Check spam/junk. If someone is having issues- email my regular email: skipsligh@hotmail.com. Admittedly- many emails do go to my junk!!
clear.png
. So- if don’t hear back - occasionally I miss them & it’s not me ignoring. All I need is: what do you want user to be & of course ur email. I will give u temp password & activate account. It’s silly tech stuff but this takes me 20 seconds to fix. So- somehow, someway, fire email to me or have ur buddy PM me on here and I’ll make account in no time, easy as pie. FYI. Thx!"
Yep I got all signed up with Skip!

Favor.... go in. Reset ur password. CHECK UR JUNK EMAIL FILTER!!! Reset it and tell me if u in!!!

Will have tapatalk fixed very soon. All hiccups close to resolved. Until Tapatalk up - can post pics old fashion way.... put in album and put that direct link in adding photo part. Like all forums do. But Tapatalk be fixed soon
Favor- post anything u can & we got some very very very good stuff coming!!! Soon. & won't disrupt or cause any issues. Very close. Upgrades and design & new stuff adding on the way and it'll be Simple. Almost there!!! I'm out hunting now so thanks and good luck fellas! Skip
Iowawhitetail.com/forum/

Love this site and also know ton of folks check out both. Like I said- tapatalk fix is coming too! ASAP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good deal! I'll try again. Haven't had any luck getting back in since the site changed. Iowa is where I 1st came across Paul Knox and started dabbling in some habitat.

Paul knox is a legend. He was also my neighbor , close friend and mentor for many years. We did countless projects together. The Dbltree threads will live in forever!!!! Paul is missed and his genius lives on benefitting countless acres across the country with no financial motive. All out of passion for our land.
U guys doing awesome job here too!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk