M

MoBuckChaser

deleted

Attachments

• greg.jpg
    greg.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 187
Last edited by a moderator:
That's a dandy buck - hopefully those crutches are for your buddy - the deer doesn't need them anymore!

holy balls.....

That'll take the ouch out of that ankle!!

SWEET

Nice! Gonna tick the Drury's off. That was a "hit list buck", don't ya know! Hope your buddy heals up soon.

Wow! I might trade a broken ankle for one of those.

Great buck! Congrats to your friend

That is a great deer, congrats to your buddy!

Yah, he was pretty happy. But if I owned 200 acres between Jay Gregory's old place and Drury's I would be happy as well!

I don't think you could go wrong with those neighbors. He's fortunate to be in that location....Decatur County?

Wow those are brutes, huge bodies too!

wow. The second picture does the deer much more justice and the second deer is awesome. Talk about location, location, location! I realize it isn't just location, but with neighbors like those you could potentially do nothing and still get swings at bucks like those.

wow. The second picture does the deer much more justice and the second deer is awesome. Talk about location, location, location! I realize it isn't just location, but with neighbors like those you could potentially do nothing and still get swings at bucks like those.
x2! Amazing to get two like that in a year. I don't think the whole state of Vermont has even one deer over 170 in the books.

Last edited:
Holy bones! Nice bucks!

Unreal! With neighbors like the ones he has....it must be nice! I guess DOD needs to add a 14th phase to their series 13...its called the bucks your neighbors shoot!

holy shit.... that second one is incredible....

Wow most impressive. Having good neighbors and letting the immature bucks walk really plays off. Thanks for sharing it is always fun to see big mature bucks.

Helluva pair !! I like the first one better. That one looks like it has a huge body. Lots of character on both.

Great deer!

It really does take a neighborhood to produce a buck like that.