All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Interesting photo

Natureboy

5 year old buck +
09030088.JPG 09050131.JPG Going thru my recent trailcam photos I discovered this one. Different to say the least, I included one daytime picture just to give some perspective.

That would make ya wanna stay out of the woods at night!!

My guess... this spider is suspended on a web that is closer to the camera than the tree in the background. Still, it is a very cool pic!

Ha! Looks like the big land crabs that we used to see at night when I was in the Army...agree with Apple Junkie's guess spider on a web closer to camera.

Ha! Looks like the big land crabs that we used to see at night when I was in the Army...agree with Apple Junkie's guess spider on a web closer to camera.
Lets hope so! Wow

Lets hope so! Wow

Exactly! I have no problems with a bucket full of snakes. (None poisonous). But 1 big wolf spider and I'm freaked out..

I have a pic somewhere of a spider real close to a cam and I showed my girls.....it looked like it was attacking the doe in the background.... they decided we needed a bigger gun!