Imidan (weird ?)

buckvelvet

5 year old buck +
Ok i know this is off the wall but i got my imidan in the mail. I opened up the shippin box and i almost puked, lol! Imidan has the most sour smell ive ever encountered!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Y

I suggest you wear a mask when mixing it. I have not looked at the label regarding precautions but have worn one and gloves every time.

Smell is normal Imidan , we use water soluble bags and I have never opened a individual bag but can smell it when package is opened , Use some precautions and clean up clothing after

Well yeah I haven't actually opened the plastic or anything but good gracious that stuff is stanky...

Well yeah I haven't actually opened the plastic or anything but good gracious that stuff is stanky...
Dude read the label. Wear what it says on label. Don't want you losing any more hair or getting any uglier from chemicals yes Imidan stinks but it works. Be careful with it

Dude read the label. Wear what it says on label. Don't want you losing any more hair or getting any uglier from chemicals yes Imidan stinks but it works. Be careful with it

Yeah its part anthrax I know, labels are scary. I'll wear a Halloween mask.