If you ever wonder why I don’t plant fall crops till October

And dont forget masses of army worms this time of year in the south

I am not sure which podcast I was listening to the other day, but they said this weather has become the norm. You might as well plant your brassica in July because you aren't going to get any moisture during August and September. This weather is enough to drive me to drink. Thunderstorm to the north of us today coming out of Nebraska, got 10 miles from us and headed East. WTF
I obviously need to spend a lot more time at church service! LOL

Just left our SE ohio place. Seed on the ground (below thatch) from 3 weeks ago.. Fingers crossed on some rain in the future. I am going more year round all encompassing moving forward.

I get the same weather. Got to wait.

I am not sure which podcast I was listening to the other day, but they said this weather has become the norm. You might as well plant your brassica in July because you aren't going to get any moisture during August and September. This weather is enough to drive me to drink. Thunderstorm to the north of us today coming out of Nebraska, got 10 miles from us and headed East. WTF
I obviously need to spend a lot more time at church service! LOL

We were putting a roof on a new pole barn and saw it coming. Checked the radar and it was headed dead straight to us. Hurried and screwed everything down we could and got down. It completely dissipated just North of us by a couple miles. We should have stayed on the roof and maybe it would have actually rained…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heck I even took the bow outside to shoot some arrows yesterday as it was approaching to see if I could get rained out. Should have started washing vehicles or something as well I guess. Several mentions of precipitation in the forecast after tomorrow so maybe something will pan out this week.

I got 1/4” yesterday evening not a lot but it’s so dry here I’ll take anything at this point.

I am not sure which podcast I was listening to the other day, but they said this weather has become the norm. You might as well plant your brassica in July because you aren't going to get any moisture during August and September.
Catastrophic floods in Libya - a country of desert. Tens of thousands dead & missing. Is Someone trying to tell us something??

Dont blame ya but that doesn't look all that hot!

Got a few showers in the mountains last week in WY that I was wishing were at home. I'm getting a little soft to be crawling out of my toasty sleeping bag @ 5 AM to put on 40 degree water soaked pants and boots these days!