I married the right woman

As Dr Phil would say," And how's that workin' for ya?"

bill

She moved a bunch of them to the side of the house while I was at work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought I'd update this. I'm at the farm. My wife sent me this picture and said I know this is deep sea fishing stuff. Is it any good? I paid $12 for it at an auction. No big deal if it's junk.

Turns out she got me about $600 worth of fighting belts and harnesses for twelve bucks...

IMG_2636.jpeg

Last night, on my 10 year wedding anniversary, my wife was at home taking care of our kids, one of whom has the flu and strep throat.

What was I doing? Signing papers on a hunting property 200 miles from home, got home at 10PM and she was waiting for me with a smile 😉. She's still slinging some heat too at 43 years old..way outta my league. I hope she never figures that out!

f3acc94a9dca9c3eeadbf5154fdfe1a0.jpg

I came home from work one day last Fall and discovered my wife had loaded this trailer full of firewood. All I had to do was hook it up and tow it to the house. She’s a keeper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife grew up in the Northwoods with 5 brothers and was a better ice fisher than me. I brought her to turkey, grouse, and bear hunting but she’s just not interested in deer except for eating them.

We would starve if it was up to her to gut, skin, or butcher…..but she’s also starting to become quite useful for habitat work…..so pluses and minuses😉

She asked for carhart work pants, like mine, last Christmas. She got them with a nice set of pruning shears stuffed in the pocket. 😂

I got married at the Stillwater inn, about 5 miles from camp. Brought my ATV and fishing boat to our honeymoon, put a new foodplot in and rebuilt an old member's wooden treestand.. Caught the biggest smallmouth I ever caught in the reservoir.

Doesn't hurt her sister has 4500 acres I can hunt.......

40 trees in her backyard, tons of dirt and mud on her new truck, she helps with cutting up the quarters. House full of guns and she hasn't shot me with one of them yet, that alone is good enough.

Went on a 10 day back country Alaska hunt and hesitantly took her with me. Figured we'd come home and she'd say "that was fun, now I don't have to do it again"

We get home and she says "that was great, where are we going next, and when..."

Also, still throwing a lot of heat in response to the posts above :D

‘Throwing Heat’ is hilarious and new to me……but I still prefer ‘Smoke Show’ 😂