I married the right woman

Bill

Administrator
The deer we kill in MO get donated to share the harvest. Logistics to get the meat home are rough unless I drive.

My son usually shoots a few does at home. Didn’t work out this year.

Wife and I were on the back porch tonight because the weather is mild. We heard movement in the woods. I said it’s deer, you can hear 4 feet.

Her response. “I wish they were in the freezer” :emoji_smile::emoji_smile:

She is definitely a KEEPER!!!

Yep, she sounds like a good partner. Mine made meatloaf this weekend and keep reminding me to grab several logs of venison out the freezer. She won't help gut them but loves to cook them.

The deer we kill in MO get donated to share the harvest. Logistics to get the meat home are rough unless I drive.

My son usually shoots a few does at home. Didn’t work out this year.

Wife and I were on the back porch tonight because the weather is mild. We heard movement in the woods. I said it’s deer, you can hear 4 feet.

Her response. “I wish they were in the freezer” :emoji_smile::emoji_smile:
I might have you beat... :emoji_smile: My wife doesn't hunt but helps me butcher deer. :emoji_smile:

I might have you beat... :emoji_smile: My wife doesn't hunt but helps me butcher deer. :emoji_smile:

Nope. She's been cutting them up since she was kid helping her dad.

Nope. She's been cutting them up since she was kid helping her dad.
Ok...you win! :emoji_smile:

My neighbors, both long passed on now, first date consisted of her holding the flashlight while he did the shooting. Lol. She knew what she was getting into. That was in the probaly 80 years ago, different times then. She also had used a measuring cup as a shot glass my wife said.

I had only hunted squirrel and pheasant as a kid. My wife was a duck hunter when we met and got me started with ducks. Then her brothers got me into deer hunting a year later.

Knee and back surgeries have pretty much ended her hunting, but after I debone the deer she cuts them up

There are some good ones out there. When I first met my wife I thought she was cute, when I heard she bowhunted I had to ask her out. I thought she had to be a pretty cool girl if she hunted. I was right. 15 year anniversary this year and I have a hard time finding something to complain about her. Except she won't gut her own deer! Lol

My wife was never an outdoor girl growing up. She considers the deer around our suburban home as pets, and she says her meat comes from the grocery store. She is soft hearted and compassionate, so hunting would never be in her wheelhouse. However, she helps me inoculate peas, plant plots, and any other things I ask her for help with. She packs me a lunch before I leave to go and puts my vitamins and meds in a little drug bag:-) Every time she sees me looking at something online, she smiles and says, "Is that going to be our new purchase?". She got me a stump grinder attachment for the Bobcat a couple of years back. This year for our 10th anniversary/Christmas, I told her she could get me tracks for my 2008 Polaris Sportsman so I could better access to the wetlands. She said, "Why would you put new tracks on an old machine?" Long story short: Can Am Outlander 1000 XMR with a track kit.

IMG_8394.PNG

My wife is holding it hostage until I get rid of half of the tree seedlings in pots in the yard. Nah gonna happen. I don’t negotiate with terrorists.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife ordered fried bluegill on our 1st blind date. Figured that was a good sign. She'll never hunt or butcher, but she cooks and eats most things. She likes oysters, sardines, liver, venison etc etc.

My wife is holding it hostage until I get rid of half of the tree seedlings in pots in the yard. Nah gonna happen. I don’t negotiate with terrorists.

If MY wife is holding anything hostage, I'm usually caving pretty quickly :emoji_smile:

More than once my wife has darn near demanded that I go out and buy MORE GUNS as well as BIGGER TVs. Yep, I married the right woman! :emoji_relaxed:

As Dr Phil would say," And how's that workin' for ya?"

bill