How to prune this pear tree.

BC Buck

5 year old buck +
This tree is about 6 years old. I pulled the fruit off after the damage was done. I will prune the broken branches but what should I do with others. The bottom pic is what the shape of the rest that are 5 years old.IMG_0376.JPGIMG_0379.JPGIMG_0378.JPG

I have some that are worse than that.I have access to a bucket truck so I am going to prune mine pretty heavy and try to reshape some

I trim the super tight crossed branches on my pears. Other than that I quit trying. The just grow so tight and upright..

IMO,

First tree- I would pick that dog leg as the main leader, cut the inside growing at trunk to open up along with that low left clump,. prune the leaners back a couple feet.
Second tree- cut it just down from break use fork on top left as leader prune off its left side, cut about four of the low ones off at trunk, prune leaners back a couple feet.
Third tree-keep tallest as leader cut some of the inside stuff out trim back outside stuff a couple feet.

I would use some type of sealant like TreKote on major cuts and watch the big scars for suckers to grow from cuts early-mid summer...I wouldn’t fertilize this year.
I had a couple really nice fifteen foot keiffers get central leaders snapped by coons a year ago and after pruning they came out of it pretty good.
Pears are kind of "wild child’s" pruning is more of a suggestion with them, the big low stuff you can keep an eye on and keep it under control until it wants to put energy up the tree.