How many real forum members?

I would hate to live in your world if that is how you see things ... what, are you duces vegans?

I'm no vegan....just liked using the Hershey's Kiss emoticon...

If BOT = Bacon on Tenderloin. Count me as one of those.

Can't get much better than this? :emoji_grin:

spam bacon.png

Spam was our go to for Wisc. rifle season sandwiches when I was growing up. Can of spam several dill pickles run through an old hand crank meat grinder mix with spinblend and eat up boys. I havent had spam since.

We do eat plenty of ham salad sandwiches around here which is just homemade spam.

Just so you know I am not a BOT.

Im real, but...:emoji_thinking: are the rest of you? This is a great site without many of the issues others have had... hats off to those that run this joint and do such a great job. I do not know how you all do it? But thank you.

I think John, Bill, or a mod should start a thread titled Roll Call. Everyone posts one time to check in. Get a real sense of whos all here. Lurkers included. Total post count would indicate active users. Kinda curious myself.

^^^^^^ now thats genius

now we need emoji for stupid s***

bill
Typically when that word is used in reference to something I have done....it's meant with sarcasm! And rightly so.....

:emoji_thinking:...they use fake pigs?03_RFAF_Vegan_Spam_CaseStudyImages_3200x2000.jpg

^^^^^^^Vegan SPAM
Holy cow who buys that???

I think John, Bill, or a mod should start a thread titled Roll Call. Everyone posts one time to check in. Get a real sense of whos all here. Lurkers included. Total post count would indicate active users. Kinda curious myself.

Don’t know how we could convince the lurkers to check in. You peaked my curiously so a ran a search. In the last 30 days 331 different members have logged in. You have to log in to see pics.

Interesting.
Of those 331 Members

106 have never posted
63 have between 1-9 posts total (all time as a member, may not have posted the last 30 days)
50 have between 10-25 total posts
25 have between 26 - 50 total posts
27 have between 51 - 100 total posts

40 over 250 total posts

551 unique log ins, in the past 6 months. If someone logged in everyday they only get counted once.

I’m not breaking those down :emoji_smile:

Are there any bots capable of planting food plots and trees for me?

Are there any bots capable of planting food plots and trees for me?

No, I don’t think so but they may give you a back rub.

I just denied this one....maybe I should have ok’d them just to see the spam.

Check out the return e-mail address
B59E763D-C2C0-4EB9-BA9A-B7A096B22FA9.png

someone has a sketchy email address or non N. American IP they don’t get to join the club.....

Good thing I joined when I was in North America. Please don't ban European IP addresses from participating.

Good thing I joined when I was in North America. Please don't ban European IP addresses from participating.

I think of you often when I make these decisions. The ones I immediately reject are from China, India and Russia.
Not many from the Middle East sign up, there hard because it could be an Iowa boy who’s stuck over there on tour....