Hoping to get input on potential property

Is this property being sold by current owner that only owns this property or is it being sold by neighboring land owner? How long has it been on the market?

Doubt a buyers agent will help as no realtor wants to talk down property values.

My observation is that this is a very unique property probably not well suited for reliable deer hunting. The creek & river while creating travel routes & pinch points on your side will also cause the deer to also move around and avoid your property. Owning the 50 plus acres to the north would be a significant benefit to this property.

The positive of the creek & river is that they will keep trespassers away and could create some good bedding on your side. The issue becomes that most likely all deer using this area would come from the north.

Biggest issues I see is that pressure on the north & south sides could really limit your deer hunting. I assume there is no electric or buildable spot. With it being all flood plain how do you resell it if it does not meet your hunting needs?

More risk than upside in my mind. If you want to take a flyer on it, and still be in a position to resell without losing money, offer $1100/ac with a negotiating cap up to $1400/ac.

Ha Ha. $1400/ac.

... and mine
Funny. Mine too...and she’s from NW MO.

I find it really hard to make very many real determinations from an aerial. If you can get out there and walk it I certainly would. So much more you can tell without guessing...then decide if it’s worth your time to really research the rest of the details (neighbors, disputes, actual market value, etc). I never get too worked up about the details until I know I’m truly interested...within 30 minutes of boots on the ground you may realize it’s not for you. I missed what county this is in, but 3k for non AG flood plain ground is pretty steep across most of Missouri; however the fact that it’s relatively small acreage certainly drives the price up on a recreational piece like that.