Help Nominate Brooks for ODN Man Of The Year

I did one yesterday. Thought I posted it on here but I guess not.

50 nominations should make a statement.

Is that all we had? :)

I got about 10.

I read wrong. I assumed posts to the ODN. My Bad!

Little bird told me who the front runners are.

Keep it going and I will get a platform for more press and credibility in more eyes-

Little bird told me who the front runners are.

Keep it going and I will get a platform for more press and credibility in more eyes-
AND well deserved recognition!

How many more emails do we need sent in to get this done? :)

I could give 2 shtts about any award, but I relish the opportunity to push the agenda forward.

The loose group we have formed has made more progress in the past year than we give credit for. Proud to be a part of it.

Interesting...a similar post about Brooks and ODN man of the year just went "poof" on HSO. At least 100 or so folks saw it before it got yanked :)

It got pulled cause everyone over there is a bunch of F***in pussies. You cant say anything freely cause it might offend someone. They gave me the permanent time out cause I called out some of the world's biggest meat pigs. And cause the little cry babies in the hockey forum didnt like me making fun of the MN Wild. That forum is running itself into the ground real quick. Just look at how few post they are getting now compared to just a couple years ago. Not to mention the moderators get to attack members at free will.

BTW, I voted for Brooks too.