Help from Admin!

WeedyJ

5 year old buck +
I keep getting a message that emails aren't getting to my address. First, they ARE getting there, but every time I try to update, it seems to only work for awhile. I just typed an exhaustive review for Land and Legacy that I thought got dumped when I tried to post pics, but fortunately found it. Just couldn't post pics. What can I do?

Last edited:
I'm not the admin, but I found I was unable to post pics with Chrome, but could post them with Firefox. I don't believe they fixed the issue with chrome yet, but I haven't tried lately.

Just got lucky and was able to post pics. I didn't have push notifications enabled and I was asked to do that. But just now had to go re enter my password to reply to this.

I keep getting a message that emails aren't getting to my address. First, they ARE getting there, but every time I try to update, it seems to only work for awhile. I just typed an exhaustive review for Land and Legacy that I thought got dumped when I tried to post pics, but fortunately found it. Just couldn't post pics. What can I do?
I also have to update my account information and log back in most of the time if I want to post anything.

I’m not sure I understand the problem. What email?

My view has been screwed up ever since the last update. I used to see all the categories with all the threads now I just see categories with no threads. I have went thru every setting and can’t find a way to change it.

I’m not sure I understand the problem. What email?
Bill, these are screen shots of the messages I get. I have to go my account setting and log back in with my password verifying my email every time I want to post anything.
061DDDE5-CA0A-4335-ABC6-6E983798AAEA.pngC481176F-9F10-4DE1-98A5-F9B0C52E32D0.png

My screen view has changed also, no header pic.

1657551486397.png

Cannot use the emoticon box either as it shows up empty, see below ... not a big issue, just showing a feature that is not functioning.

1657551608854.png

Same^^^^^^

View attachment 44391

Cannot use the emoticon box either as it shows up empty, see below ... not a big issue, just showing a feature that is not functioning.

View attachment 44392
I thought the same thing until I used the scroll bar on the right. If you scroll down you should find them. Once I use an emoticon, it only appears in the recently used up top for a short time.

Bill, these are screen shots of the messages I get. I have to go my account setting and log back in with my password verifying my email every time I want to post anything.
View attachment 44389View attachment 44390
Let me know if I fixed anything? I changed some of your settings in the back room.

View attachment 44391

View attachment 44392

I know we lost the header pic and I need to work on smiles. I’ve been hesitant. Xenforo is keeping the software hosted and up to date. But I’m still responsible for fine details. It’s not a very intuitive system. I usually cringe when I hit save on a new setting. :)

Let me know if I fixed anything? I changed some of your settings in the back room.
Bill, Everything seems to be working properly this morning on multiple devices. Thanks for all you do!

Bill, Everything seems to be working properly this morning on multiple devices. Thanks for all you do!
Don’t know what happened. Some how you user status changed changed. Glad it was an easy fix…

It actually still doing it again today. It’s says I have insufficient status to comment. If I log back in it works fine until the next time I open the page. Not a big deal, just a little annoying to have to do it every time.

It actually still doing it again today. It’s says I have insufficient status to comment. If I log back in it works fine until the next time I open the page. Not a big deal, just a little annoying to have to do it every time.
Have you changed your email address? I’m seeing an error log entry where it tried to email you about an thread you’re following and it bounced. Just guessing here. I’ll dig deeper when I get a bit more time.

I have not changed that email. I do have another email address I could change it to though If you think that might make a difference.

I have not changed that email. I do have another email address I could change it to though If you think that might make a difference.

Try it just to see. Haven’t had time to dig and we’re fishing in the morning but I’ll get to it I promise.