All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Habitat-Talk's September Trail Cam Photo Contest

she looks hungy!

she's got a couple youngins

Here is an incredible pic of a fawn which I believe has lost its mother. Under nourished and very not afraid of anything. Can you say deer are dogs best friend. I don't know who the dog belongs to and the fawn is a regular. I hope the fawn doesn't invite the coyote to the next dinner or may end up as thatWGI_0232.JPG

PICT0001.JPG Here is that same fawn that came running when I pulled up in the field to put out my apple cider pressings..... it actually listened to me and ate like a pig. Unbelievable!!!!!

Looks like ya gotta pet there spacefarmer!

Here's an apple tree my dad planted many years ago in a yard he anticipated living in someday. That didn't pan out, but our hunting property is just across the road. The buck on left is a 3 year old and the one on right I can't place, but I think he might be a 2 year old with triple crabclaws on the beam ends. Hoping to get a look out of velvet. The bigger one shed on 9/1. This is my original trail cam, still cranking out the pics!

View attachment 14937
Congrats to Mortenson! You are the winner with 14 likes :emoji_thumbsup::emoji_clap::emoji_trophy:.