Habitat-talk's November trail cam Contest

I don’t know why I can’t post a video straight from my phone so I’m trying this. Anyone know of a (preferably free) video software that can clean up videos like this? (If this worked lol)

That didn't appear to work lol I can post pictures from my phone but not videos so I am not sure how else to try, but willing to if someone knows how to move this.

Last edited:
That didn't appear to work lol I can post pictures from my phone but not videos so I am not sure how else to try, but willing to if someone knows how to move this.

Just a guess but I think the files for videos are too big for this site to handle. Some of my trail cam pics are even too large and I have to reduce them. The only way I've been able to do it is to upload the video to youtube and then post the link.

Never done this before but I think it worked? I hate the fact that it is so dark, anyone know how to make it better?

Never done this before but I think it worked? I hate the fact that it is so dark, anyone know how to make it better?

I'm afraid editing videos is beyond my skill level. You might want to consult someone under the age of 15 for that. My kids could probably do it easily.

My buck in a community scrape watching a doe sneak out the side. One week before I shot him.

5b92c3770cceba128167419e1e92ff7d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pop told me staying out late and chasing women isn’t a good plan. Not that any of us listened. But this guy really didn’t listen. He’s on week 3 with no sleep and still looking for a cutie when they turn the lights on and say go home.

I bet he’s lost 40+ pounds. 59363F7F-7523-4CD6-A17F-E1291272B16A.jpeg

Closed. You can still vote but post to December