All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Habitat Talk's November 2018 Trail Cam Photo Contest

I don't know what was going on but it turned into a light show;

uObIAaU.jpg
Those nubs are ready to explode. Which brings me to my next pic.

This month there's a "must have antlers" requirement on contest entries.

Talk about sliding in just under the wire!
image.jpeg

I've seen this a few times over the years. It would be interesting to ask someone with history with penned deer but I swear some button bucks push some bone late in the year. If that screwed up theory is true this guy has serious potential....

And for the record in 1979 PA deer camp this guy would have went down if you had a good scope!

Just out for a stroll. (no antlers just wanted to share). That's it from me until at least April 2019, can't wait to see the pictures I get following a 5 month soak!

IMAG0501.JPG

Last edited:
I've seen this a few times over the years. It would be interesting to ask someone with history with penned deer but I swear some button bucks push some bone late in the year. If that screwed up theory is true this guy has serious potential....

And for the record in 1979 PA deer camp this guy would have went down if you had a good scope!

There may be something to that. I was talking to a co-worker a couple weeks ago who showed me pics of a button buck his wife shot that had nubs that hadn't broke through the skin but were almost like a pitched tent wanting to pop out, very peculiar looking.

Weekender, what did it catch? Racoon? Groundhog?

I know I am late - but that’s ok. I just really like this picture. Got pics of four different bucks this day chaising or cruising through the water

60C1D55D-533A-408E-9E7C-F42FFE715C0C.jpeg