All Things Habitat - Lets talk.....

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got lucky in Ohio

loshonhora

5 year old buck +
This nice Ohio 11 point followed a doe down the hill behind me at 7AM on Saturday the 13th. He stopped 30 yds behind me and to my left, and I was stuck seated with my bow hanging. He looked at the doe and I was able to get my bow and hook up my release. Then he started down the hill to my left and when he passed behind a tree, I was able to stand up. He stopped, turned to his right, and started to head right behind me. When he passed another tree, I drew and then he stopped 16 yds away, broadside, with a small tree trunk and a bunch of twigs covering his vitals. He stood and looked right at me and stared for a while, then finally turned and headed toward the doe. i was able to stop him after a couple steps and put my arrow through a gap in the twigs at 18 yds. IMG_20211113_084708822.jpgIMG_20211113_084551000.jpg1113210900_HDR.jpgIMG_20211113_084539041.jpg

Nice buck! Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Nice buck! Good heavy beams! Post up a pic after he's mounted.

Nice! I really like that one!

Dandy!

Great buck, wow!

Nice buck!