Good slip on boots

Lacrosse looks like a decent boot, but they are tall, no way I could get my pants to go over the top of them, I would need to tuck my pants in the boots, and I dont want to do that

Might be fixed with a pair of gaiters. Where I hunt it's almost a necessity.

The boots will mostly be used to slip on quick to go fill the wood boiler a couple times a day, and to let my dogs out. Right now I have tennis shoes, or lace up 2000 grain hunting boots. I want something taller then my tennis shoes, and quick to slip on.

Interesting response . . . Apparently no one (according to DryShod) makes rubber boots in the USA

34C9B3EA-455D-45E3-9172-6704D5B25646.jpeg

So does Servus. But they are mostly just basic rubber boots not the fancy neoprene/rubber coated style like dryshod and muck are known for. Call it marketing misdirection on their part to say hey everyone is doing the China thing....

The boots will mostly be used to slip on quick to go fill the wood boiler a couple times a day, and to let my dogs out. Right now I have tennis shoes, or lace up 2000 grain hunting boots. I want something taller then my tennis shoes, and quick to slip on.
Take a look at these. Probably perfect for what you're looking for.

I am looking for a good pair of slip on boots. I like the mid height, or at least a boot my pants will go over the boot. I live in the tundra so insulated is a must. They don’t need to keep my toes warm for hours sitting in a stand, but an hour outside would be nice working. They will mostly be worn in the morning, and evening to quickly slip on to let dogs out, and fill my outdoor wood boiler. I like to spend my money on USA made stuff, but I want a quality built boot, for under $200. They may be worn to hop on the tractor and to quick chores, but if I will be out for a long time, and it’s really cold, I have good warm boots that I have to lace up. I need a quick slide on pair I used to buy neoprene muck boots, but after 3 pairs and them not lasting a year, it’s time to find better. Especially after paying $189 and they are made in China anyhow, and fall apart after a month.

I picked these boots up at Cabelas during second week of hunting season for $89.99 to replace my muck boots. I wore them the entire 3rd week of MN deer hunting sitting for 4 hours + most times and I walked many miles in them too. Wore them siding a couple houses in December. Wore them chopping up our giant wood pile up north in early December and early ice fishing. Wore them the last 5 days up north ice fishing. They go on easier then mucks, are just a little bit shorter, fit a little looser around your calf, and feel a little lighter. I personally think they are a great active boot. Feet can get a bit cold sitting under 10F for prolonged periods of time. I really like them so far. Made at University of Beijing I believe. You probably need to do a pant leg fold to slip your leg in. Sweatpants you probably slip right in. I weigh about 180lb these days and beat the hell out of them. So far so good. My daughter has the Artic Storm boot for hunting and her feet do not get cold.

1672882672000.png

When I'm outside doing any kind of work, whether at the farm or at home, these are on my feet. Been wearing this type boot from Muck for years. Started with the original Muckster and last pair I bought is the ones in the link above. To me, more comfortable than leather boots, easy on/off. Waterproof. Unless it's really cold or I'm crossing a creek above ankle height I'm usually wearing these when hunting as well.

When I'm outside doing any kind of work, whether at the farm or at home, these are on my feet. Been wearing this type boot from Muck for years. Started with the original Muckster and last pair I bought is the ones in the link above. To me, more comfortable than leather boots, easy on/off. Waterproof. Unless it's really cold or I'm crossing a creek above ankle height I'm usually wearing these when hunting as well.

I have those boots in size 12. I like them but the sole is already peeling back on the toe of one of them after a single habitat season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I imagine those mid height boots would not be ideal in snowy season. I got my wife these mid height mucks as a gift for quick trips to tend to the chickens or grab mail and they are too short, snow gets in them easily. On a side note, scheels took em back on return without a box or tag no questions asked! Scheels is awesome..

BA0B724B-91DD-4458-AAE1-3B323EC1F13A.png

I use mid height xtratuff deck boots (aka “Alaskan flip flops”) for quick trips outside to the yard much of the year but they are not high enough for snow and a little insulation is nice. I also use them or the full height version when spraying herbicide or doing habitat projects frequently.

I ordered a pair of Kamiks from TSC. I dont need extra warm, or extra tall, these will mainly be worn for 10 minutes in the morning, and 10 minutes in the evening when I put wood in the outdoor wood boiler, and let my dogs out. I do plow a path to the boiler, so most days tennis shoes would work just fine, but a warmer taller, quick slip on, that my pants easily goes over the boot would be ideal. If the snow is over a foot deep, and then I can lace up my warm boots, since I will more then likely be out plowing right away after feeding the boiler.

I've been happy with my BAFFINS. Really warm and comfortable but do have some bulk to them. Just step into them and you're walking on a cloud. Made in CANADA.

So far I am happy with the Kamiks I bought, they aren’t the warmest, but I didn’t buy them to be sitting boots, just waterproof quick slip on boots.

I think I had a pair of Kamiks and managed to get a hole in them somehow. Could have been from one of my dogs when I wasn't looking for all I know. If I remember they were about $75 and were a good boot.