Going Through Old Papers

Mortenson

5 year old buck +
Can't recall the year at all, but guessing maybe 15+ years ago, dad and I were making our rounds at the IL deer classic, then in Peoria. We talked to a nursery booth for a while, eventually deciding not to buy any of their trees. It was a fleeting idea for us. I didn't get around to giving fruit trees another thought until 3 years ago. Anyway, I came across their old brochure while cleaning out boxes. I find it humorous that they don't tell you the types of trees you're getting, just a description. Reminded me of the discussions here about NWC not telling us the rootstocks, or Starks not giving us a choice, except a little worse. You guys have made it quite an art.

Apples.jpg

^^^ That's funny.

I have a car here for sale. It runs on gasoline. Trust me.

Sounda like Morse Nursery ad to me. They were from Michigan and always advertised wildlife packages and you had to be a detective to find out the variety and rootstock and they came in pots in huge cardboard boxes. It may be same guy lol

I think I heard of those special varieties. The salesperson told me they gaurantee that deer will eventually eat every apple they drop.

I think I heard of those special varieties. The salesperson told me they gaurantee that deer will eventually eat every apple they drop.
Yes and the apples will start fruiting in 1 year lol

We're not on all like this in Michigan. :)