Gly phosphate

Yarg

5 year old buck +
My Home depot has there gly phosphate on sale for $29.. probably a lot of places are going to be getting rid of it.

What size?

Why is every place going to get rid of gly? Did I miss something

Why is every place going to get rid of gly? Did I miss something
Political correctness. After a court in San Fransisco awarded a guy 78 million dollars because they BELIEVE his cancer was caused by Gly, the liability of selling it has gone up. They probably don't want a bunch of nutjobs holding picket signs at their stores.

What size?
The same size I get at the tractor supply I believe it's 2 and 1/2 gallons

The ambulance chasers are starting to advertise on the radio and TV. Has you anyone you know been near round up....blah blah bla.

The same size I get at the tractor supply I believe it's 2 and 1/2 gallons

That’s a good deal!

My Home depot has there gly phosphate on sale for $29.. probably a lot of places are going to be getting rid of it.
Wow I wish it were that price near me, HD and Tractor Supply are both $60 a jug here so I just bought a 30 gallon drum since it's half that.

My local source is still $35 for 2.5 gallon....$195 for 15 gallon....$375 for 30 gallon...and $3178 for 265 gallon....now that is all generic gly and not actual Round-up brand. Gly is gly...weeds can't read! Gly isn't going anywhere in my area....but we don't have a Home Depot either....and that's fine with me!

Make sure you check the percentage when you compare prices.