Today, I planted golden millet and sprayed gly at the same time. Thirty minutes after finishing - a downpour. These duck holes covered with smartweed.
Would you go back tomorrow and spray gly again - not knowing if it will need it? Or would you wait and see and if needed - go back in a couple weeks and spray 24d?
Would have to check and see at what leaf stage the millet would be unaffected by 24d.