Fuel prices?

scott44

5 year old buck +
Just curious on what everyone else is paying for fuel, I stopped and picked up some off road diesel for $3.19/gal lowest I've seen it in some time and gas has dropped to $2.82/gal.

500 gal of of road diesel was $3.10 delivered at the MN farm!

$3.14 here

Around the $3.12 mark here. Dipped below 3.00 for a few days a couple weeks ago for E15.

I've never paid much attention to fuel prices. When you need it you need it no matter what the price. Unless your like MO who gets 500 gal at a crack.

I've never paid much attention to fuel prices. When you need it you need it no matter what the price. Unless your like MO who gets 500 gal at a crack.

We only need 500 to finish up this year. We usually buy 2,000 on the prebuy, but ran short.

I've never figured how much fuel we consume each week. But I suppose we go thru at least 20 gallons each week with our vehicles (more when we travel) plus use some for the ATV, UTV, Tractors, chainsaws and assorted small engines. Likely 1500 +/- gallons each year in our vehicles. Then their is Nat Gas Heat ....... Do the math on millions of households. o_O The sooner we are energy independent - the better.

Missouri

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 14