Fresnell lens j and g

Jimmy

Buck Fawn
Hey guys I have a question I have one g and 2 J Cuddinks... one is a little over a year old the other two are two years old. I am interested in replacing the Fresnell lenses to make sure I'm getting clear Sharp Images. Any idea which replacement fresnel lenses came with these cameras? I noticed where they sell wide-angle and center angle... I would like to purchase what came with the cameras initially. Any help appreciated

Jimmy

Wide angle are standard

Hey guys I have a question I have one g and 2 J Cuddinks... one is a little over a year old the other two are two years old. I am interested in replacing the Fresnell lenses to make sure I'm getting clear Sharp Images. Any idea which replacement fresnel lenses came with these cameras? I noticed where they sell wide-angle and center angle... I would like to purchase what came with the cameras initially. Any help appreciated

Jimmy
the new wide angle is a hybrid and it will perform as good or better than your original wide angle , note that fresnel lens do not affect image quality, they are only for detection.

the new wide angle is a hybrid and it will perform as good or better than your original wide angle , note that fresnel lens do not affect image quality, they are only for detection.
Okay thank you so much for the answer is it the fresnel lens that needs to be replaced after a year? Should you also replace the actual lens as well? I have one camera out of three that have been running 500 and something days the other is just under a year and the least amount is 120 something days

Okay thank you so much for the answer is it the fresnel lens that needs to be replaced after a year? Should you also replace the actual lens as well? I have one camera out of three that have been running 500 and something days the other is just under a year and the least amount is 120 something days
replacing the fresnel lens is advised whenever it fades to white or almost white, time that it takes for this to happen depends on if its in direct sun and the time it is in the field , i ve had them last 4-5 years and others only one year. There should be no reason to replace the other lens unless it breaks or a woodpecker damages it.

😊 ty